Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
A Path To Salvation
Doctors were running for that sick man, he was near the red line
They assume he was in this situation because of his crime
Under all the crimes, under all the nasty actions and contracts it was his sign
There was no hope for this guilty man; we won't see him again fine! !
For forgetting these days and these nightmares, he drank wine…..
A path to salvation requires no lie
We should be powerful in the path of salvation to not die
In the other place, we will wake up with the people hi!
Without any time killing, without any time wasting, we should hei!
A nebular rainy way, with our pure wings, we have this opportunity to fly!
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Path To Salvation by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
- Women, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Desire, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Love You, Melika Gillard
- Firaq yar ko dagha..., Azhar Sabri
- Save Mother!, tolu ogundare
- சின்னச் சின்ன பையா வா!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Infinite journey., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Feelings Unfelt, RUBAB ATWAL
- Dear person, hasmukh amathalal
- Only If People Understood Me, Mirai Scarlett
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- My Teacher, My Hero, Geneen Alyssa Meyers
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(12 May 1812 – 29 January 1888)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(1552 - 13 January 1599)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)