Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
A Path To Salvation
Doctors were running for that sick man, he was near the red line
They assume he was in this situation because of his crime
Under all the crimes, under all the nasty actions and contracts it was his sign
There was no hope for this guilty man; we won't see him again fine! !
For forgetting these days and these nightmares, he drank wine…..
A path to salvation requires no lie
We should be powerful in the path of salvation to not die
In the other place, we will wake up with the people hi!
Without any time killing, without any time wasting, we should hei!
A nebular rainy way, with our pure wings, we have this opportunity to fly!
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Path To Salvation by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
- Is any other God equal to Thillai Sabapa.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- World Of Our Own, Adewale Ajakanri
- Metaphor of life, SALINI NAIR
- The flouted wealth, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Another Day Ends, Damian Murphy
- Energetic Nature, Aftab Alam
- مختارات, سي محند
- Sun and Distance, Beyza Dut
- يا ساكن القبر, سي محند
- في الزمان القديم, سي محند
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Sunday Morning, Louis Macneice
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)