Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
A Path To Salvation
Doctors were running for that sick man, he was near the red line
They assume he was in this situation because of his crime
Under all the crimes, under all the nasty actions and contracts it was his sign
There was no hope for this guilty man; we won't see him again fine! !
For forgetting these days and these nightmares, he drank wine…..
A path to salvation requires no lie
We should be powerful in the path of salvation to not die
In the other place, we will wake up with the people hi!
Without any time killing, without any time wasting, we should hei!
A nebular rainy way, with our pure wings, we have this opportunity to fly!
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Path To Salvation by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Jabberwocky, Lewis Carroll
- Dover Beach, Matthew Arnold
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- To go down, hasmukh amathalal
- A Horror Memory, Nash Thomas
- In new world, hasmukh amathalal
- My Mother's Advice, Sari Mavi
- The You in my dream, RAJ VIKRAM
- Old Age, Leong Ming Loong
- Waiting for the Starlight Express, Stephen Brian Brady
- The Fifth Day of Christmas, Mark Hamilton
- No man's land., RAJ VIKRAM
- Kissing, Asit Kumar Sanyal