A Paper Unfolds
a paper unfolds
time crawls like a wounded soldier
dusts fly like a flock of bats
darkness is voracious like a hungry beast
wind runs like free arrows
pitfalls stare and smile
the secret will now begin its demolition.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Paper Unfolds by shubham shekhar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What is superior?, gajanan mishra
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waxing Grandiloquent, Margaret Alice Second
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..