A Nation In Tears
Beloved, weep and hold back nothing
Cry and wipe away no tears
For this will stand!
In the times tested by the present
And never fades from the memories of history
Weep, beloved weep
Smile not when the soul grieves
For the hour comes
When you smile, the fruit of tears
That sprouts out of emotions poured
Therefore, cry oh dear Uganda!
Remember the past glory,
And focus on the coming salvation
But you must still cry
And your rival will know!
When truth awakes, it will listen
And the eyes of justice will see
The heart of destiny will prevail
And the soul of reality will dawn
On a nation in tears
Timothy muggaga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Nation In Tears by Timothy muggaga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock