Ramesh T A
A Mysterious Pursuit High!
A long way to go before the whole truth is known;
Beautiful images keep a good company to lead....!
Continuous journey leading from sea to land.....
Despite a lot of hardships is delightful to go on!
Engaged with fun and curiosity coupled together,
Full of blooming flowers with fragrance exotic
Go on keeping all matters in zeal to pursue further
High and low on the plains towards the mount high!
I have no other choice but to continue this pursuit
Joyful or tedious, till the peak is reached in time..!
Kind hearted souls have guided there before me
Lots of high minded men to know mystery in full!
Many pastures, forests and trees full of panacea
No one knows much of their value to keep life well;
Open secret they have become as time went on....
Particularly due to diversions of historical changes!
Questions of living long sans food and rest are secret
Records being not maintained as script hasn't in use;
Soon mystics have created script to keep all hints in
Trivial things for none to suspect and steal forever..!
Universal education too was not in vogue to spread
Various forms of knowledge to all fearing wrong use;
World has changed after many ages and destructions
X and Ys though can't be ascertained due to missings!
Years of pursuits by extraordinary mystics have done
Zealous works to know all and have disappeared too...!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mysterious Pursuit High! by Ramesh T A )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- TRUTH DEVOURING, Michael P. Johnson
- Dreams Money Can Buy, Ravinder Dhaliwal
- a Fading Torment, Tim Labbe
- Love Note 12, Michael P. McParland
- Glancing Back at Never, Sarah Cohen
- A Rest, Michael P. McParland
- Spiral, Chad Brack
- A Ghost Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- Expander, Kim Barney
- I was raped, Nassy Fesharaki