Ramesh T A
A Mysterious Pursuit High!
A long way to go before the whole truth is known;
Beautiful images keep a good company to lead....!
Continuous journey leading from sea to land.....
Despite a lot of hardships is delightful to go on!
Engaged with fun and curiosity coupled together,
Full of blooming flowers with fragrance exotic
Go on keeping all matters in zeal to pursue further
High and low on the plains towards the mount high!
I have no other choice but to continue this pursuit
Joyful or tedious, till the peak is reached in time..!
Kind hearted souls have guided there before me
Lots of high minded men to know mystery in full!
Many pastures, forests and trees full of panacea
No one knows much of their value to keep life well;
Open secret they have become as time went on....
Particularly due to diversions of historical changes!
Questions of living long sans food and rest are secret
Records being not maintained as script hasn't in use;
Soon mystics have created script to keep all hints in
Trivial things for none to suspect and steal forever..!
Universal education too was not in vogue to spread
Various forms of knowledge to all fearing wrong use;
World has changed after many ages and destructions
X and Ys though can't be ascertained due to missings!
Years of pursuits by extraordinary mystics have done
Zealous works to know all and have disappeared too...!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mysterious Pursuit High! by Ramesh T A )
- sleep tight in Idaho tonight, Mandolyn ...
- Beauty of the world is ruined, Jerusha Melanie
- Clean and cleanliness, gajanan mishra
- Holding You Tight, Michael McParland
- I'm bored with it all., gulsher JOHN
- A Rich Man, S.R. Riang
- the natural disaster.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Desert Country Ways, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Way To Balance In Life, Margaret Moran
- Choosing Directions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)