John Henry Newman
God has created me to do Him some definite service. He has committed some work
to me which He has not committed to another I am a link in a chain, a bond of connection
between persons. He has not created me for naught. I shall do good.
I shall do His work.
John Henry Newman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Meditation by John Henry Newman )
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis