A man knocked at my door
One morning a man knocked at my door,
Ask me to eat his flesh and drink his blood.
To believe his cross.
A languor reflects in my eyes,
like a glowing ray.
Cover me in grave.
vicious temptations the snake
Reason of our pain, misleading our believe with doubt & confusion.
We lost the Eden; we trade our soul,
never console our forgive of God love.
Outside my door, piece of rods gold,
the wind blowing myrrh
And incense burning slow.
Is Easter now,
your resurrection is loud heard around,
Prove of courage your word sound, of righteous one.
We all come from God, and to God, we will be back.
With no more sorrow, with not more pain
Waiting until this coming day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A man knocked at my door by Luca Menin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Teri Yade.............., sonali kumari
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady
- TAX PAYER, alexander opicho
- Poem: Power Thoughts, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Do You Really Want To Live In The Past?, Ronald Chapman
- Sundar Sa Ehsas................, sonali kumari