A Lot For The Scapegoat
A lot for you
A lot for the owner of the lambs.
Though the lamb is the owner
However the ever.
Whatever the falling pass
One must escape to the other to be found.
A lot for you
And a lot for me.
A lot for me
And a lot for the free.
Thus a lot for freedom.
a lot for doom
And a lot for me
a lot for you.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Lot For The Scapegoat by Ebi Robert )
- Harken, The Rain comest, Sir Toby Moses
- I am blind, Aftab Alam
- One Half of a Love, michael walkerjohn
- Separated Hearts, Michael Mira
- >> Orphanage, Abdul Wahab
- Visible pain, hasmukh amathalal
- a, Vera Sidhwa
- Not be easy, hasmukh amathalal
- So heavily inbuilt, hasmukh amathalal
- Roads of Pain, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- .....You Ask How Much I Love You (best l.., Charles Wiles
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Woman Work, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1886 - 1967)