Shalom Freedman (Troy New York)
A Little Soul With Monstrous Fears
A LITTLE SOUL WITH MONSTROUS FEARS
A little soul with monstrous fears
No one need hear.
We need Poets with guts,
And not poltroons like me-
Poets who Believe-
Poets who can Dream.
Poet Other Poems
- 18 Definitions Of A Short Poem
- 18 Definitions Of Poetry
- A Day Is Ending and Nothing Has Been Don...
- A Day Is Gone
- A Day Without Poetry
- A Day Without Poetry/Is A Lost Day
- A Few Kind Words
- A Friend Is Gone (For Alex Auswaks)
- A Grandchild Gives New Hope In Life
- A Great And Unusual Happiness
- A Great Man Died
- A Lesson From Sam Berns Of Blessed Memor...
- A Life Is Lived The Way It Is Lived
- A Little Poem/ At Heart A Home
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.