A Little Rose
I give you this little rose in remembrance of me
And how our love will always be.
Like a red rose so vibrant and true
And how our love – day to day grew.
The aroma of our love floating in the air
Letting everyone know how much I care.
The color of the rose like the blood in my veins
Will forever remain the same.
Your love was all it took – to keep that rose
Alive in your diary book.
You had put a caption on that page
That your love would remain the same.
It’s amazing how a little flower
Can have so much “loving power”!
But like the flower that was nurtured by mother earth
You have taken it for all its worth.
You don’t see the flower as wilted and dead
It’s alive in your head.
You see every petal that holds it together
And makes your love so much better.
A little thing called a rose, has so much to behold.
Now when it is my time and GOD takes me away
My love in that rose will forever stay.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
A little rose
Comments about this poem (A Little Rose by louis rams )
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak