A Lady of Pure Class!
I saw a woman, classy, well kept,
I wondered in awe, if on clouds she slept!
All of her moves graceful, full of peace!
What an amazing, rare, museum piece!
I kept peeking, down the aisles she floated,
if she ran for any office, for she I'd have voted!
So much style, so much pureness,
I had no desire for her to undress.
I observed as she flowed everywhere she went,
never faltered, indeed heaven sent.
I noticed a quirky smile, a tip of tattoo,
intriguing indeed, possible to woo?
I was quick to devise my brilliant plan,
how could I approach her, a new, strange man?
A dozen flowers I grabbed and love cards, swell,
I turned right in front of her, to the floor I fell!
The goddess instantly swept down to my assistance,
she brushed me off, gathered my things with persistence!
I thanked her sincerely with all of my heart,
my turn to insist, before we depart,
'These flowers I must give you, pure kindness you are, '
I helped her get her things to her car!
I wasn't at all pressing for anything,
just privileged to experience such a being.
Shocked I was before her door closed,
she asked me, if my number I'd disclose!
That I did, and we still do the dance,
She rows the boat, while I'm in a trance!
On her lake each Sunday we row in her boat,
I recite my verse, she does Shakespeare quote!
We laugh we play, we fall asleep in the shade,
We share a Higher Love, not in a bed made.
How playful we are, how lovestoned insane,
We light each other's fires, between heart and brain.
Chakras there are several, all fun to explore,
Me and Miss Wonderful, always on the top floors!
Mr. Nobody's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Lady of Pure Class! by Mr. Nobody )
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(3rd April 19sixty)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Joy, Anderson Green
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
Poem of the Day
- Beautiful flower, gajanan mishra
- A Fool, crystal ruth
- The Game, douglas scotney
- Cover Me With You, George Dee Vuy
- Loss In A Mirror, Naveed Akram
- Angelwalk 2, Mr. Spock
- Nine Views of the Huang Shang, Paul Hartal
- Died Eagle, Nassy Fesharaki
- Calm Days'll Arrive, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Aches Of Mermen, Naveed Akram