Monk E. Biz
A Lady of Pure Class!
I saw a woman, classy, well kept,
I wondered in awe, if on clouds she slept!
All of her moves graceful, full of peace!
What an amazing, rare, museum piece!
I kept peeking, down the aisles she floated,
if she ran for any office, for she I'd have voted!
So much style, so much pureness,
I had no desire for her to undress.
I observed as she flowed everywhere she went,
never faltered, indeed heaven sent.
I noticed a quirky smile, a tip of tattoo,
intriguing indeed, possible to woo?
I was quick to devise my brilliant plan,
how could I approach her, a new, strange man?
A dozen flowers I grabbed and love cards, swell,
I turned right in front of her, to the floor I fell!
The goddess instantly swept down to my assistance,
she brushed me off, gathered my things with persistence!
I thanked her sincerely with all of my heart,
my turn to insist, before we depart,
'These flowers I must give you, pure kindness you are, '
I helped her get her things to her car!
I wasn't at all pressing for anything,
just privileged to experience such a being.
Shocked I was before her door closed,
she asked me, if my number I'd disclose!
That I did, and we still do the dance,
She rows the boat, while I'm in a trance!
On her lake each Sunday we row in her boat,
I recite my verse, she does Shakespeare quote!
We laugh we play, we fall asleep in the shade,
We share a Higher Love, not in a bed made.
How playful we are, how lovestoned insane,
We light each other's fires, between heart and brain.
Chakras there are several, all fun to explore,
Me and Miss Wonderful, always on the top floors!
Monk E. Biz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Lady of Pure Class! by Monk E. Biz )
Did you read them?
- Our Leader, Narendra Kuppan
- Nothing Left, John Masaitis
- Coffee And Tea, Edward Kofi Louis
- Toys?, John Masaitis
- To Stand Up For The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe