A Key Hole in the Door
open slowly to see the sight
My hero gone
into the night
and filled with fright
My soul is stained
no longer white
My love no longer pure
You ignite my heart
And the flames sour high
Breacking me from this ghostly tie
No longer my Hero
No longer my love
As I see your gaping face
Through the open hole
The doors noe closed,
And a tear falls from my face
Did I make the mistake?
Brick Red's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Key Hole in the Door by Brick Red )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...