mark anthony st. rose
Hi: Greetings. I come to you from a different realm,
one not housed or oriented in physical reality.
I have no location in space nor time,
but I embody a host just to speak;
hear my words and take comfort.
The human journey is formative for fashioning of a God,
This ascension parallels the splendour of an Unseen heaven.
Like a bright light that mirrors a million suns,
or like the eminence of stars decorated upon the splendid shores of sky.
This is the beauty that awaits our mortal climb,
like a butterfly that bursts its ugly cocoon,
transforming into a magnificently beautiful bloom.
This is the same principle that guides us,
angels' wings soon bestowed by the benevolence of Heaven.
I know this because I was once among you,
I stood as a man, but now I am a free energy entity.
I thank you and wish you good luck on your journey,
and I hope to see you soon.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A journey by mark anthony st. rose )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'A mess', Wolfie Scott
- Let's Think About Humanity, Prodip Kumar
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything But God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese