mark anthony st. rose
Hi: Greetings. I come to you from a different realm,
one not housed or oriented in physical reality.
I have no location in space nor time,
but I embody a host just to speak;
hear my words and take comfort.
The human journey is formative for fashioning of a God,
This ascension parallels the splendour of an Unseen heaven.
Like a bright light that mirrors a million suns,
or like the eminence of stars decorated upon the splendid shores of sky.
This is the beauty that awaits our mortal climb,
like a butterfly that bursts its ugly cocoon,
transforming into a magnificently beautiful bloom.
This is the same principle that guides us,
angels' wings soon bestowed by the benevolence of Heaven.
I know this because I was once among you,
I stood as a man, but now I am a free energy entity.
I thank you and wish you good luck on your journey,
and I hope to see you soon.
mark anthony st. rose's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A journey by mark anthony st. rose )
- Blind, Blind, Naveed Khalid
- A ripple's life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- What is this world of ours ماهذا العالم .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sinners الاثمون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- An Image Of An Old House, Yohan Confectioner
- Autumn Equinox, Jacqueline Nash
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(3 March 1878 - 9 April 1917)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)