A Is The Beginning
A is the beginning of all letters.
Om is the beginning of all creations.
It is the creation, it is the preservation
And also it acts as the symbol of destruction.
I rise in the morning
With Your call .
And I perform my duties
As per Your orders.
I am here to see You and
Your wonderful nature.
It is Your wish and Your pleasure,
You have kept me here for a bright future.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Is The Beginning by gajanan mishra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Silent Nature, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sorry, Sorry, Sorry To Say That, Pijush Biswas
- Let Me Stand Here, gajanan mishra
- Quack, Quack says the Duck, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Another Christmas (without you), Marites C. Cayetano
- What Is Life, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Open Door, Natalie Nicole Story
- Savages, Sally Matthews
- The Afterthought, Dankaro Osazee
- In a Gallery of Birds, Salvatore Ala