A Is The Beginning
A is the beginning of all letters.
Om is the beginning of all creations.
It is the creation, it is the preservation
And also it acts as the symbol of destruction.
I rise in the morning
With Your call .
And I perform my duties
As per Your orders.
I am here to see You and
Your wonderful nature.
It is Your wish and Your pleasure,
You have kept me here for a bright future.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Is The Beginning by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser