Laxman Rao Poems
- Man Of Few Words I'm not a choosy word picker Akin to a ...
- Psyche Analysis If I have to do a psychoanalysis of self; ...
- On Keats Sorrow Why hast thou sorrow…… Been admired of all ...
- Art Of Poesy Bliss of poesy……… blissful than my solitude, ...
- I’m Sure Of Nothing… I’m sure of nothing, for Everything ...
- On His Greatness... Often, I read the great minds And peer ...
- The Poet's Pride The pride of a poet is something I know; ...
Born & broughtup in Bangalore India, had basic education in Bangalore, Had graduation from Andhra Pradesh. worked for corporate sectors as HR/Admin currently owns a travel house. Worked for few Films in the Direction dept... currently working on his scripts. hopefully, sooner or later would come up with his films. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''A thought should be; as tho,A thought should brighten up ones mind by which he could see nothing but the enliven light.
A worm in the dark that do glow.''
''Poems are of different flavors for different mindsetsThis as a couplet....gives the poets a realistic appraoch towards their readers.
As different as poets who are as different recipes.''
''Thoughts never crave for wordsThey just flow simultaneously...one is nothing without the other.
And words never ask for thoughts.''
''Beautiful eyes cast beautiful views.''Beauty is surrounded by you it depends how you view it.
Comments about Laxman Rao
Man Of Few Words
I'm not a choosy word picker
Akin to a prolific painter
Who doesn't choose his brush & color,
I just go with the images of my mind over.
I just stand at the edge of an ebb
And get carried away with the fluid flow
As the drifts take me to the eccentric heights
Simultaneously leave me at the submissive low.
I'm known to have few words
With the dictionary of my knowledge
Which I use, reuse & recycle them
As they come in hand as my muse.
Thoughts never crave for words
As words never ask for thoughts.