Laxman Rao Poems
- To Her Highness Maya Angelou Maya …The very word is in sync ...
- My Poems Are As My Prayers My poems are as my prayers Verses...
- When Two Bards Do Meet When two bards do meet... ...
- What's Life? What's life? A query to put forth An enigma to ...
- The Gift Of Sight What would be the bards first & the final ...
- A Poem Should Be A poem should be alike a serene scene A ...
- Birth Of A Poem It takes its birth At a time ...
Born & broughtup in Bangalore India, had basic education in Bangalore, Had graduation from Andhra Pradesh. worked for corporate sectors as HR/Admin currently owns a travel house. Worked for few Films in the Direction dept... currently working on his scripts. hopefully, sooner or later would come up with his films. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Laxman Rao
To Her Highness Maya Angelou
Maya …The very word is in sync
With enigma on our lands
As enigmatic as thy voice sounds
In thine words; as profound
And as magnetic thy
Verse appeal to us.
As thy have grown high
In stature and been in infinite
As a beaming bright star
In the poetical universe,
You'd peep down at times
And see the hand that's
Going cravious for the craft,
As one's appetite goes starving.
What moves thine mind
I may never know….
And what's moving in ones mind
Hope you'll ever know….
What was the grit that thy did
Armor as thine spirit, ...