A Heroic Love
A hero has loved a spring of love,
Happiness lies at his arms that defeat,
This hero stopped all hope from entering
The swinging lights of sleep.
Poverty respects us with its sleep,
Races of the height of wishes
Sleep together in mild health,
When all soldiers wish their dreams.
A hero appears night after night,
Powers of the excellent men are near,
For nature is against the heights of sin,
Remember freedom when calling is near
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Heroic Love by Naveed Akram )
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable
- when i inhaled you..., Mandolyn ...
- The Dance Of Death, Luis Estable
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver