Mirabai (1498 - 1546 / Kudki / India)
A great Yogi
In my travels I spent time with a great yogi.
Once he said to me.
“Become so still you hear the blood flowing
through your veins.”
One night as I sat in quiet,
I seemed on the verge of entering a world inside so vast
I know it is the source of
Poet Other Poems
- A Cowherding girl
- A great Yogi
- A Limb just moved
- All I Was Doing Was Breathing
- Come To My Pavilion
- Dark Friend, what can I say?
- Do Not Leave Me
- Drink the Nectar
- Friend, without that Dark raptor
- Go To That Impenetrable Realm
- I am mad with Love
- I am pale with longing for my beloved;
- I Danced Before My Giridhara
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.