A GRATEFUL HEART
A grateful heart comes from Jesus Christ Himself
Who transforms us to become a better being.
First we’re filled with our complete trust in God
For all life’s answers we seek but aren’t seeing.
Jesus expressed gratitude as He blessed the bread and wine
Just hours before His own crucifixion and demise.
How about you, are you thankful for God’s love
And blessings that made you more Christ-like and wise?
Do you see yourself as a grateful and thankful person,
Who appreciates all God has given unto you?
Christians are called to preach and recruit for Christ
As we pray for deliverance and the courage to renew.
Tom's 601 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Poet Other Poems
- ' DAVID AND GOLIATH, JESUS & DARTS OF TH...
- ' Seeking God '
- "TOM ZART'S POEMS OF CHRISTIAN FAIT...
- “When Satan Knocks At The Door Send Jesu...
- 601 POEMS ON OVER 14O, OO, OOO WEB SITES...
- A GRATEFUL HEART
- A NATIONS WEALTH
- ABRAHAM LINCOLN
- ABRAHAM LINCOLN & THE POWER FAITH
- Abraham Lincoln Poem
- ABRAHAM, GOD'S BIBLE & ESTHER’S LOVE
- Abundance & Need
- ACCOUNTABILITY & SUCCESS
- ALEXANDER THE GREAT WAR POEM
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.