A GRATEFUL HEART
A grateful heart comes from Jesus Christ Himself
Who transforms us to become a better being.
First we’re filled with our complete trust in God
For all life’s answers we seek but aren’t seeing.
Jesus expressed gratitude as He blessed the bread and wine
Just hours before His own crucifixion and demise.
How about you, are you thankful for God’s love
And blessings that made you more Christ-like and wise?
Do you see yourself as a grateful and thankful person,
Who appreciates all God has given unto you?
Christians are called to preach and recruit for Christ
As we pray for deliverance and the courage to renew.
Tom's 601 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A GRATEFUL HEART by Tom Zart )
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Boy vs girl, Mark Heathcote
- remplaçable, Lubinda Lubinda
- Human Nature, Merton Lee
- Those Moments Of Weakness لحظات الضعف هذه, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Money (Cedi), Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Off the Rez, Smoky Hoss
- As an emigrant كمهاجر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Two Little Boats, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- The Golden Swan, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- As a passer-bye, MOHAMMAD SKATI