A Grandmother's Love
You never said 'i'm leaving'
You never said 'good-bye'
You were gone before i knew it,
And only god knew why.
A million times i needed you,
A million tears i've cried.
If love alone could have saved you,
You never would have died.
In life i loved you dearly,
In death i loved you still.
In my heart you hold a place,
That no one else can fill.
It broke my heart to loose you,
But you didn't go alone.
For part of me went with you,
The day god took you home.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Grandmother's Love by Lavina Reyes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...