The tree has entered my hands,
The sap has ascended my arms,
The tree has grown in my breast -
The branches grow out of me, like arms.
Tree you are,
Moss you are,
You are violets with wind above them.
A child - so high - you are,
And all this is folly to the world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Girl by Ezra Pound )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Greatness of Ascetics(Section 3 of T.., rajendran muthiah
- It came like a storm, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- please don't take her, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Car Lights (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Expression Eruption: Alcohol, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Death please came and take me, tsholofelo phakathi
- The Ph.D. Guide & The Girl Scholar (A Lo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- And Were You Dreaming In The Licorice Ni.., mary douglas
- Por-por Chha Gaya.........., Upendra Singh
- It Is Beautiful To Act Like A Sattagerin.., Bijay Kant Dubey