A Fun Snowy Day
A snowy day in Mt. McClain.
I see flurries all around me,
the snow is quickly falling
Down the trees as
I start to sneeze. The window
breaks open from the wind.
I search and find my twin.
I look everywhere
but I cant find his hair.
As I search again he is at
the stairs looking
at a bear.
The doorbell rings, I jump
and scream, but it is
just Mrs. Whip Cream.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Fun Snowy Day by kyle ludy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Please Remember, abigail sikwenda
- So near, yet so far..., Musical Ravi
- Shackled by Love, Maheshwer Peri
- Lackadaisical, Diane Hine
- Ghost City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The fine things in life, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Dead concern, hasmukh amathalal
- Your phallus is, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- rejection, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- All You Do Is Take, Lawrence S. Pertillar