Ramesh T A
A Frienship and Love!
Friendship has a limit but love is limitless;
Where friendship stops love continues;
Friendship gives company but love gives life;
Friendship is the companion to love.
Friend is the bridge between two lovers;
Without friend lovers cannot be united.
Friend gives life but love brings life to one;
World unity depends on love and friendship.
Love and friendship don't see differences;
Love and friendship are beyond all barriers;
Love and friendship maintain joy and peace;
Love and friendship are forms of God's shield!
Friendship and love are two eyes of man;
They are Sun and Moon of day and night!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Frienship and Love! by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(22 March 1941 -)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- In this body-chariot, my dear, gajanan mishra
- Transforming Reason And Logic, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Key Of An Inner Universe, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tomorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Appreciating God, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Exceptional Gifts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None Sweeter, Michael McParland
- The First-poem Writers of Indian English.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Old man Standing, michael hagwood
- Angelwalk 1, Mr. Spock