A friend that I can't see
A friend that can’t see,
I can’t see you,
Why…I can feel you?
I can feel you near me,
I can feel you
And I know you’re always here
You watching me
You can see me…
I know you had save me
You save my soul
You save my spirit
You save my life!
Why I still can’t see you?
I can’t see you!
But I know, I always love you..
I love you…!
With all my heart, I can say that I love you…
I love you so much!
Even millions people said that you’re not exist
In my heart, you’re exist...
You’re always exist,
I don’t care if people call me crazy
Because I believe in you
I believe in my love for you!
You’re a Hero
And always mine! ! !
I hope that I can see you...
And we will be together
I love you…
I love you…
I will always love you!
I love you!
Qistina Zaini's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A friend that I can't see by Qistina Zaini )
- Dandelion Dreams, Richard D. Remler
- गोजाननि खौरां, Ronjoy Brahma
- Let us believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Christmas Again, Katherine Nordhaus
- Money, Katherine Nordhaus
- Older, Frank Avon
- A question to seasons, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Languid leman, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Tweet-tweet! I Visited a Hamlet with a G.., Harindhar Reddy
- PURITY OF SNOW., Terry Collett
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)