A friend that I can't see
A friend that can’t see,
I can’t see you,
Why…I can feel you?
I can feel you near me,
I can feel you
And I know you’re always here
You watching me
You can see me…
I know you had save me
You save my soul
You save my spirit
You save my life!
Why I still can’t see you?
I can’t see you!
But I know, I always love you..
I love you…!
With all my heart, I can say that I love you…
I love you so much!
Even millions people said that you’re not exist
In my heart, you’re exist...
You’re always exist,
I don’t care if people call me crazy
Because I believe in you
I believe in my love for you!
You’re a Hero
And always mine! ! !
I hope that I can see you...
And we will be together
I love you…
I love you…
I will always love you!
I love you!
Qistina Zaini's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A friend that I can't see by Qistina Zaini )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- Owl & Handbag, sheena blackhall
- Lighthouse, sheena blackhall
- Human Touch, Mark R Slaughter
- Fishing Village, sheena blackhall
- Skull, Mark R Slaughter
- La Plonge, sheena blackhall
- On Waking, Rodrigo Diaz
- Death of the Hares, sheena blackhall
- 10 Scots poems from the Poetry Hat, sheena blackhall
- Queen Patrenialla - Part 3 Page 2, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..