A Fascinating Iron
A fascinating iron has been nimble,
The arms are virile and clumsy.
To soak in the woollen garment
Creates a sturdy, bizarre living.
Where are the houses to manage?
My awkward delicate heads are many,
To see the fundamental question called life.
The world is timeless inside the head,
With tentacles rather like my iron.
This immaculate woollen garment
Straps to my body’s robot, living
Almost roundly by the weeks and months.
This fascinating dying is like death,
The iron is in need of the souls,
Neat figures laugh into the tablets
Of the medical doctor.
I need some time to conflict with time,
This fascinating iron is against frail limbs,
I am muscular beyond days,
I am winsome like the repose.
My emancipation has continued in daylight,
This dying is fascinating,
But what ironing is in creation?
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Fascinating Iron by Naveed Akram )
- October Skies, Lilly Emery
- What if, Chris Zachariou
- Within My Mind Holds Dreams, Lilly Emery
- citizen, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Treat, Please, Bruce Larkin
- I Love Halloween!, Bruce Larkin
- Wal-Mart are You Joking?, Joe Rosochacki
- Love's Victory, Kusum Gokarn
- Even The Moon Is Not Alone, Hanna Litantra
- Safe vault, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)