A Fascinating Iron
A fascinating iron has been nimble,
The arms are virile and clumsy.
To soak in the woollen garment
Creates a sturdy, bizarre living.
Where are the houses to manage?
My awkward delicate heads are many,
To see the fundamental question called life.
The world is timeless inside the head,
With tentacles rather like my iron.
This immaculate woollen garment
Straps to my body’s robot, living
Almost roundly by the weeks and months.
This fascinating dying is like death,
The iron is in need of the souls,
Neat figures laugh into the tablets
Of the medical doctor.
I need some time to conflict with time,
This fascinating iron is against frail limbs,
I am muscular beyond days,
I am winsome like the repose.
My emancipation has continued in daylight,
This dying is fascinating,
But what ironing is in creation?
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Fascinating Iron by Naveed Akram )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(12 March 1922 - 21 October 1969)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 February 1900 – 11 April 1977)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- 'My Christmas Prayer' (For all who have .., Linda Winchell
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- Thank all and smile, hasmukh amathalal
- O my Lord, gajanan mishra
- The Day Is Gone, And All Its Sweets Are .., Luo Zhihai
- Picturing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flag of peace, gajanan mishra
- Changing Positions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Elevated Insight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Teach them to love, Lubinda Lubinda
- Beyond The Ordinary, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the comical dilemma with commas, Bull Hawking