A Fascinating Iron
A fascinating iron has been nimble,
The arms are virile and clumsy.
To soak in the woollen garment
Creates a sturdy, bizarre living.
Where are the houses to manage?
My awkward delicate heads are many,
To see the fundamental question called life.
The world is timeless inside the head,
With tentacles rather like my iron.
This immaculate woollen garment
Straps to my body’s robot, living
Almost roundly by the weeks and months.
This fascinating dying is like death,
The iron is in need of the souls,
Neat figures laugh into the tablets
Of the medical doctor.
I need some time to conflict with time,
This fascinating iron is against frail limbs,
I am muscular beyond days,
I am winsome like the repose.
My emancipation has continued in daylight,
This dying is fascinating,
But what ironing is in creation?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Fascinating Iron by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Find Me, Amanda Houston
- looking at the universe in our very call.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Forging On..., David Lessard
- two lonely matches in separate back pock.., Mandolyn ...
- News Of Tragedies, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Natural Life's Aura, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Soul's Keys, RoseAnn V. Shawiak