Enchanted by the spectacle indoor,
My mind is a playing scene;
With eager joy my inner eyes devour
All of the heart unseen.
It is a dream that still exists,
Once thought to burst in life,
It lingered long but did persist
Look at it now; it's so alive!
Never late for second chance,
Now it's the time, it can be done;
And all its splendour to enhance
On mountains peaks to stand.
So lively in my fantasy unfolds,
In heart and soul believed it's true,
And that's my wish for future holds
To make my dream come true.
Mihaela Pirjol's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dream by Mihaela Pirjol )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns