A Coward In Disguise
You stalk, you haunt, you seek,
You prey on the vulnerable, mild and weak!
You scout out the crowd, for an innocent soul,
You have no feelings, a heart so cold!
You think you're a King,
As you sit on your throne,
With those cowards behind you,
Your evil to the bone!
Your a School Bully!
It's as simple as that,
But one day, when you fall from grace,
I'll take off my hat!
Jayne Davies's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Coward In Disguise by Jayne Davies )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)