A Coward In Disguise
You stalk, you haunt, you seek,
You prey on the vulnerable, mild and weak!
You scout out the crowd, for an innocent soul,
You have no feelings, a heart so cold!
You think you're a King,
As you sit on your throne,
With those cowards behind you,
Your evil to the bone!
Your a School Bully!
It's as simple as that,
But one day, when you fall from grace,
I'll take off my hat!
Jayne Davies's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Coward In Disguise by Jayne Davies )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- UGLY MISSILES ARE STILL TARGETTING INNOC.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Roost, David Harris
- Tel Aviv on Amphetamines, Guy Shaked
- Tears Flow, Seinu Abdulgafar
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones
- The Man Who Chased The Moon, Tanja Bulovic
- Exit out, J.E. Deen