Of Muses And Other Ghosts
A Clown's Christmas
Plucking my heroine's wings with their ruthless pliers,
the world undresses her heart of love
like an insane sun that burns a delicate flower.
In the room of the mute people
they eternaly jail me, so I cannot love her anymore,
with letters and words.
Her skin they paint in a dozen shades of mud
while their lips massacrate her lips
in their loveless carnal desires.
I scribble the walls of my heart
with unheard emotions of passion
that depict her, in her worst day,
exquisite and rare, as the freckled and white moon,
and I unleash my fists against the hated men of her past.
Too bad she's not here to see this brave part of me
Of Muses And Other Ghosts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Clown's Christmas by Of Muses And Other Ghosts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roses In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma