A Bright Star
Love is all that I feel
Everywhere, I want to feel presence of love
Love is to be by spreading this feeling of joy.
Joy for you by being in love
Everywhere, I wish to feel presence of love
By forgetting the wounds of sadness
My soul wishes to worship this feeling of love
So much care my heart wishes to feel by being true
As even the imperfections of my heart will turn into being perfect
With this feeling of tenderness.
A glow in life will appear to be
By forgetting the sadness since my soul wishes to worship my love to be
Love is all that I will feel, nothing but love is to be between me and her
In a way so gentle that she will only desire, to be next to me
For the rest of her life by feeling my fondness for her
As she will utter the words, you are my life and my reason to be in this world
To that I will simply express, yes my sweet star, you are my sweetheart, which you will everlastingly be.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bright Star by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Lost Of Ambition, Tony Adah
- Spelling The Things That Drift Away, mary douglas
- I'm Not The Folktune Said The Princess, mary douglas
- Red Velveteen Wouldn't The Rosebuds Wish.., mary douglas
- The Muse In Flight Before The Approachin.., mary douglas
- Etched In The Stone The Weeping Fern Sur.., mary douglas
- Neutralize your last final words, Mark Heathcote
- Her Voice, Kristopher DeLander
- Blue Words Were Spoken From A Golden Book, mary douglas
- Essay of Self, Simon Quperlier