A Bright Star
Love is all that I feel
Everywhere, I want to feel presence of love
Love is to be by spreading this feeling of joy.
Joy for you by being in love
Everywhere, I wish to feel presence of love
By forgetting the wounds of sadness
My soul wishes to worship this feeling of love
So much care my heart wishes to feel by being true
As even the imperfections of my heart will turn into being perfect
With this feeling of tenderness.
A glow in life will appear to be
By forgetting the sadness since my soul wishes to worship my love to be
Love is all that I will feel, nothing but love is to be between me and her
In a way so gentle that she will only desire, to be next to me
For the rest of her life by feeling my fondness for her
As she will utter the words, you are my life and my reason to be in this world
To that I will simply express, yes my sweet star, you are my sweetheart, which you will everlastingly be.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Bright Star by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Music is a miracle..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Irresistible Sweetness, kayanja isaac
- Not a journey by train, Stephen Brian Brady
- आंखौ दाबावदे सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- No Choice, Elia Michael
- Bury My Unwillingness, Margaret Alice Second
- An advice, Somanathan Iyer
- Too long, too short, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Its been four months now, Vangile Mtyali
- Word of Poetry, Vangile Mtyali