A Birthday Song
What's new in this September?
when I looked at the calendar.
Today is 13th day.
It's my sister's birthday.
I don't know if she knows it
But I almost forgot it.
Then I went to Facebook
To give my sister a surprised look.
I can't buy anything expensive
But I have something special to give.
I wrote a little song.
I called it ' A Birthday Song '.
I don't know if it's worth it.
But I'm sure it's not gonna be wasted.
It's a five-words quote
To my sister,25 years old.
' Happy Birthday to My Sister '
And Let's party together.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Sorry about the grammar errors... I'm confused about present and past tense... he he but I still hope u'all enjoy....
Comments about this poem (A Birthday Song by Scott Willic )
- Bitch Please, Akhil Zoomin
- The Lonely One, John F. McCullagh
- Psalm I, Joseph Hall
- Psalm LVII, George Wither
- From 'The Motto', George Wither
- Written by Somebody on the Window of an .., Robert Burns
- Scroggam, my dearie, Robert Burns
- Epitaph for William Nicol, High School, .., Robert Burns
- Lovely Polly Stewart, Robert Burns
- Rantin, Rovin Robin, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Away, Melancholy, Stevie Smith
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)