A Birthday Song
What's new in this September?
when I looked at the calendar.
Today is 13th day.
It's my sister's birthday.
I don't know if she knows it
But I almost forgot it.
Then I went to Facebook
To give my sister a surprised look.
I can't buy anything expensive
But I have something special to give.
I wrote a little song.
I called it ' A Birthday Song '.
I don't know if it's worth it.
But I'm sure it's not gonna be wasted.
It's a five-words quote
To my sister,25 years old.
' Happy Birthday to My Sister '
And Let's party together.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Sorry about the grammar errors... I'm confused about present and past tense... he he but I still hope u'all enjoy....
Comments about this poem (A Birthday Song by Scott Willic )
- Depression, Alesia Leach
- Seashore Gratitude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Path Of The King, vince gullaci
- The Present, bryan wallace
- Vieze oren, Schone ogen, Madrason writer
- The Purple Lady., Achill Ladd
- My World, Douglas ClearyMaxwell
- Just Write It, Mark R. Elias
- A PHOTOGRAPH OF MYSELF AT AGE TEN, TAKEN.., NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Dainty Little Poem, Mark R. Elias
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)