I am the soul who is always proved to be bad
Bad in every way, for everyone
I am just nobody for everyone
It is better that I just remain silent because when I speak I am misunderstood
Life, just never happens to be perfect
Life, is just a big mess
I am alone, everyone thinks of me as a beast?
A beast, which just scares everyone away
I guess that this is how everyone perceives me to be
I am just a big trouble for everyone
Forever, it will be so, I am the soul who has been proved to be bad.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Beast by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- THEY WERE THE PRETTIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Happy 10th Anniversary "Arirang Rad.., Ronald Chapman
- Halloween!, Ronald Chapman
- CAn bAnDy r0uNd JeW, sEaN nOrTh
- April fool, lee fones
- Half My Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- H.G Well's Folly, Ronald Chapman
- Good Dream Or Bad Dream For A Writer? Yo.., Ronald Chapman
- The wave, Tony Adah
- Look me in the eye, Poison kuhn