(998) Live-Love-Laugh (3 Acrostics)
Love this world and appreciate all the gifts of the Lord.
Interest yourself with HIs children at home and in far away places.
Violence is never the answer to any situation.
Empty any dark thoughts from your heart and sleep well.
Living a life with love is a life worth living.
Opening your heart to another is a sign of giving.
Vengeance has no place in a loving heart.
Enter a relationship with a fresh start.
Laughing is a good remedy for any illness.
Always try to find the time to laugh and feel good.
Under no circumstances allow yourself to become depressed.
Gallop away from those who want to bring you down.
Have fun and enjoy each and every day.
Melvina Germain's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((998) Live-Love-Laugh (3 Acrostics) by Melvina Germain )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -70, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Had a Daughter, Adegbite Adeyinka