(998) Live-Love-Laugh (3 Acrostics)
Love this world and appreciate all the gifts of the Lord.
Interest yourself with HIs children at home and in far away places.
Violence is never the answer to any situation.
Empty any dark thoughts from your heart and sleep well.
Living a life with love is a life worth living.
Opening your heart to another is a sign of giving.
Vengeance has no place in a loving heart.
Enter a relationship with a fresh start.
Laughing is a good remedy for any illness.
Always try to find the time to laugh and feel good.
Under no circumstances allow yourself to become depressed.
Gallop away from those who want to bring you down.
Have fun and enjoy each and every day.
Melvina Germain's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((998) Live-Love-Laugh (3 Acrostics) by Melvina Germain )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)