The man, in the prize received picture, falling down from
the twin tower was flying…he knew he was descending
slowly down to earth and into a blue lake. He had no fear.
He believed that…I too do. We all must believe this.
There was no splash, no broken body, only eternal peace.
We must believe this or his suffering will make no sense.
Ten seconds is an eternity and nothing matters after that.
Forever falling into rapture and no evil will touch him.
oskar hansen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (9/11 by oskar hansen )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Anthem For Black Lives To Matter, carol carter
- Animals Need Us, Naveed Akram
- No will, Angell Afinowi
- ak nayi subha, harshit madaan
- a good day to say goodbye, Juwon Daniel
- The Fall, Robert Kane
- THE AWAKENING, Chromium Blues
- Recife Sidewalks, Kim Barney
- Friendship is the desire of soul, love exo
- Brave Women, Shqipe Prence