Lauren B Called
Stop waking me so early..... You know I need my sleep....in a dream I'm driving and there you are standing on the road side.... eyes closed meditating.....cleared the ditch further down.....from looking back at you.....a tractor crossed the field.....the farmer seemed confused.....now I'm awake.......I remember it was you....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (3 am by Lauren B Called )
- How You..., abigail sikwenda
- In That Moment, abigail sikwenda
- My dance of seven veils, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Explosive True, sallam yassin
- If They Could Talk, Oh!, Luis Estable
- I DO NOT HAVE ANY WORD ليس عندي اية كلمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beaufort Docks, Kyle Schlicher
- Get Back To Those Books, Ronell Warren Alman
- Llama Looks Up, Warren Falcon
- Mad Cow Gelatin, Saiom Shriver