ق ا س ي ا ل ق َ ل ْ ب ، ع َ د ي م ا ل ر أ ف َ ه
The sun is harsh, the winds are cruel
The trees unfeeling, the soil so unsympathetic
The stones lack the courage, the grasses lose the enthusiasm
The clouds spiritless
The moon is devoid of compassion
The stars are pitiless
You are unkind and I am disheartened
My heart is broken
You are heartless
the ruler of my body
i have longed
to touch you
to kiss you even
yet you are so high
you are with the stars
on my darkest skies
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.