Ten million poems,
in little boxes bewildering
Ten million hearts
black around the edges,
but the faces don't
we Ten million have no
where left to go,
Ten million poets in shorn
sawn off places around the world,
showing thought like flesh!
we are Ten million worthier...
these Ten million bars of internet
space have got me,
I eat their ****!
Swallow the window poison!
I'm going to have to have to build
an escape pod into a real place,
with Ten million things scattered along
the information highway,
call it my internet DNA if you may,
But sorry ' The structure is corrupted,
the programme defunct! '.
GRANT FRASER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (10 MILLION by GRANT FRASER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- The Music Just Stops, mike scully
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky