Ten million poems,
in little boxes bewildering
Ten million hearts
black around the edges,
but the faces don't
we Ten million have no
where left to go,
Ten million poets in shorn
sawn off places around the world,
showing thought like flesh!
we are Ten million worthier...
these Ten million bars of internet
space have got me,
I eat their ****!
Swallow the window poison!
I'm going to have to have to build
an escape pod into a real place,
with Ten million things scattered along
the information highway,
call it my internet DNA if you may,
But sorry ' The structure is corrupted,
the programme defunct! '.
GRANT FRASER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (10 MILLION by GRANT FRASER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus