Paul Josef Poems
- I'M Your Percussion, I'M Your ...
- Water Sports I'm diving upwards into a sea. A turquoise, I ...
- A Mourning Morning wept for summer lost, Its wails ...
- Steel Limbs
- Then The Past Occurs memory scales barricades then ...
- Who And Where? When worries consume all thought, ...
- All In My Head...Uhhh Stomach The food was cooked And smoked...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paul Josef
I'M Your Percussion, I'M Your Spectators
Beat out a beat on my heart,
A rat-a-tat-tat to start.
With steady strum and steady hand,
Roll out a rhythm, rolling band.
You're a passing parade,
passing fast and faster,
the drumming is quiet,
and quieter, after.