Noemi Lee Poems
- An Issue Of Trust I do not allow people into my heart.
- I Am Not A Poet I am not a poet that to all is clear. I ...
- Merely A Girl I do enjoy my femilinity Ok ok Womanhood
- Somebody Lied To Me Someone lied to me when they said time...
- This Is An Angry Poem I woke up Angry. Not angry enough ...
- 5 Days A Month I am in the midst of a lyrical drought.
- 10: 27 Am
After a great long break from literature study, I find myself longing for poetry. Im writing here, and sometimes it's pretty bad, but it helps me cope with the situations Im going through.
Poetry execution is not high on my concern list. I believe poetry is something that flows from the heart. Not everyone's heart is cognizant of stanzas and iambic pentameter etc.
It's ok with me ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Noemi Lee
An Issue Of Trust
I do not allow
into my heart.
I do not trust them
tear it all apart.
I do not trust
not to hurt or betray
And so I protect
by locking the gate
and hiding the key.
In all of this mistrust
I can clearly see
That one I truly do not trust