Nikhil Parekh Poems
- Water Is Precious If there was water on the surface of dry ...
- To Win Her Back TO WIN HER back was as impossible; as thunder...
- A Gift Called Life In order to augment the glory of the ...
- Life In The Heart Of Life in deserts was sandy, Life in ...
- The Tree Of Love The apple tree swayed frivolously in the ...
- Let A Child Smile Let a child blissfully grow, Don't try ...
- Thermometer When I placed it in my mouth; encircling my ...
To Buy EBooks by the Poet please visit - amazon.com/author/nikhilparekh. Currently the Indian Poet's Books are available for purchase in the ebook format from Amazon.com Kindle Store – in the US, UK, Denmark, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, Canada, Brazil, India, Mexico, Australia. Join thousands of the poet's fans and friends at - facebook.com/indianpoetnikhilparekh.
Nikhil Parekh,37 years of age, from Ahmedabad, India - is a Love Poet and Nine-time National Record holder for his poetry with the Limca Book of Records India (2nd in Official World Rankings to Guinness Book of World Records) .
The Poet's style of Poetry / literature is unique and has never ever been written ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nikhil Parekh
Water Is Precious
If there was water on the surface of dry leaves; they would look
mesmerizing; glistening profoundly under the sun,
If there was water on mud coated wall; there would be a ravishing
permeated the adulterated air,
If there was water on vegetables lying sprawled in a forlorn heap; they
bounce back to boisterous life; retrieving the plethora of minerals
lost in the blistering heat,
If there was water on fossils languidly scattered in obsolete
the dormant volcano; they would perspicuously depict the ...