Nick Welch Poems
- Hope What if love is finite. Could you wake one day And ...
- The Things You Left Me These are the things you left me. ...
- Ted He's old now, forgotten. A distant memory in an age ...
- I Don'T Love You How casual you have been Unwinding like a ...
- November She smiles, then coyly frowning pouts denials, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nick Welch
I Don'T Love You
How casual you have been
Unwinding like a thread
Then in four simple words
Cut it free,
Where it will.