Syed Mohsin Naqvi was a great Urdu language poet of Pakistan. He is believed to have been murdered on 15 January 1996. He was born in a village Sadat near Dera Ghazi Khan. He did his Graduation from Govt. College Bosan Road Multan. The secret of his life is that his actual Name was Ghulam Abbas. He did his masters from University of the Punjab Lahore. Before his arrival at Lahore he was well known as Mohsin Naqvi. He was also known as the Poet of Ahl al-Bayt. His poetry is well accepted and recited all over world. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Kahan Itni Saza'en Thi Bhala Is Zindgani...
- Jab Se Us Ne Shahar Ko Chora Har Rasta S...
- Kuch To Ae Yaar Elaj-E-Ghum-E-Tanhai Ho
- Aaj Gum Sum Hai Jo Barbaad Jazeeron Jais...
- Dil Main Phir Dard Howa Dair Talak
- Kabi Tu Moheet - e- Hawaas Tha
- Aankhain Khuli Rahain Gi Toh Manzar Bih ...
- Marhalay Shoq Ke Dushwar Howa Kartay Hai...
- Itni muddat bad mile ho
- Aainay Per Kubhi Kitaab Mein Hain
- Loogon Ke Lye Saahib-e-Kirdaar Bhi Mein ...
- Maghroor Hi Sahi Mujey Acha Buhat Laga
- Nazar Ka Husn Bhi Husn-e-Butaan Se Kam T...
- Abhi kya kahen abhi kya sunayen
Comments about Mohsin Naqvi
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)