Syed Mohsin Naqvi was a great Urdu language poet of Pakistan. He is believed to have been murdered on 15 January 1996. He was born in a village Sadat near Dera Ghazi Khan. He did his Graduation from Govt. College Bosan Road Multan. The secret of his life is that his actual Name was Ghulam Abbas. He did his masters from University of the Punjab Lahore. Before his arrival at Lahore he was well known as Mohsin Naqvi. He was also known as the Poet of Ahl al-Bayt. His poetry is well accepted and recited all over world. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Aaj Gum Sum Hai Jo Barbaad Jazeeron Jais...
- Kuch To Ae Yaar Elaj-E-Ghum-E-Tanhai Ho
- Kahan Itni Saza'en Thi Bhala Is Zindgani...
- Maghroor Hi Sahi Mujey Acha Buhat Laga
- Jab Se Us Ne Shahar Ko Chora Har Rasta S...
- Loogon Ke Lye Saahib-e-Kirdaar Bhi Mein ...
- Aainay Per Kubhi Kitaab Mein Hain
- Itni muddat bad mile ho
- Kabi Tu Moheet - e- Hawaas Tha
- Basaa Howa Tha Jo Seenay Mein Aarzoo Ki ...
- Aankhain Khuli Rahain Gi Toh Manzar Bih ...
- Dil Main Phir Dard Howa Dair Talak
- Marhalay Shoq Ke Dushwar Howa Kartay Hai...
- Bichar k mujh se kabhi tu ne ye bhi soch...
Comments about Mohsin Naqvi
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)