Syed Mohsin Naqvi was a great Urdu language poet of Pakistan. He is believed to have been murdered on 15 January 1996. He was born in a village Sadat near Dera Ghazi Khan. He did his Graduation from Govt. College Bosan Road Multan. The secret of his life is that his actual Name was Ghulam Abbas. He did his masters from University of the Punjab Lahore. Before his arrival at Lahore he was well known as Mohsin Naqvi. He was also known as the Poet of Ahl al-Bayt. His poetry is well accepted and recited all over world. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Kuch To Ae Yaar Elaj-E-Ghum-E-Tanhai Ho
- Maghroor Hi Sahi Mujey Acha Buhat Laga
- Aaj Gum Sum Hai Jo Barbaad Jazeeron Jais...
- Itni muddat bad mile ho
- Aankhain Khuli Rahain Gi Toh Manzar Bih ...
- Aainay Per Kubhi Kitaab Mein Hain
- Jab Se Us Ne Shahar Ko Chora Har Rasta S...
- Loogon Ke Lye Saahib-e-Kirdaar Bhi Mein ...
- Bichar k mujh se kabhi tu ne ye bhi soch...
- Dil Main Phir Dard Howa Dair Talak
- Kahan Itni Saza'en Thi Bhala Is Zindgani...
- Dard ki Aatish
- Marhalay Shoq Ke Dushwar Howa Kartay Hai...
- Kabi Tu Moheet - e- Hawaas Tha
Comments about Mohsin Naqvi
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)