mini sla Poems
- Alone As One To break the shackles of humanities ...
- Dismemberment Of Youth First light appears in Youths first ...
- The Old Stock The Old Stock My memories of my grand folks
- Fading Light Fading Light Eyes open wide Enthusiasm for ...
- Death To A River Her waters trickled downstream Filled bays ...
- Dream State The reason why life is so bland and grey While ...
- The Fool Reduced to one day in seven Caged through no fault ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about mini sla
Alone As One
To break the shackles of humanities grasp
Wandering through time transfixed with space
The days processing halted for dignities sake
Untwisted vacuum emptied designed to deface
Finally thoughts become my own
Mind complete racing full of the expectation
No longer influenced pounded by myth
Freedom of expression for now is a must
Like a blank canvass that all painters possess
All thoughts then materialised with imaginary brush
Mind simply creates images in which to digress
To attain peace and clarity grasping at life even death
Weights lifted ...