Mina Harker Poems
- The Moth How your face has fallen to the cruel days Like the...
- Insomnia The sun sets over the weary hills And the yellow ...
- Limitations I can take your anger, and walk away the ...
- Milton Keynes Is there poetry in the parking lot? In the ...
- My Father My father brought bright laughter and gave the ...
- Office Window It's only a light breeze, but it's enough, ...
- 15 Years On It's simple enough to say 'I miss you' and mean ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mina Harker
How your face has fallen to the cruel days
Like the leaves on the ground
Like the moth in my bedroom
In circles flying round and round
In circles flying round
How the light casts your eyes
In the early shadows of the night
While in the flickering bedroom light
The moth burns her wings
And then burns them again, and again.
What would you have her do?
For pity her heart burns alone
It is more silent in her mind
So far from the whispering winds of home...
Far from the winds of home.