Miguel Hernandez (1910-1942 / Spain)
Miguel Hernández (30 October 1910 - 28 March 1942), born in Orihuela (Valencian Community), was a leading 20th century Spanish poet and playwright.
Hernández was born to a poor family and received little formal education; he published his first book of poetry at 23, and gained considerable fame before his death. He spent his childhood as a goatherd and farmhand, and was, for the most ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- At The Outpouring Of Your Voice, Its Gen...
- Because Of Your Feet, Where Your Beauty ...
- Bloody Fate
- Death, In A Bull's Pelt
- Do You Recall That Throat
- El Rayo que no Cesa
- Everything is full of you
- Final Sonnet
- First Song
- I Have A Need For Your Voice
- It Did Not Want To Be
- It Would Have Been Less Painful
- Like A Young Fig Tree