Mia Peterson Poems
- Dear Diary It's Friday night, but I feel like staying ...
- A Wold Made Of Pink It's just a new obsession A color which...
- Sadness And Sorrow Its just a small story And I feel the ...
- Unattainable It's just so hard to control this ...
- Music Music has always been running through my head The only...
- Friendship Friendship isn't forever It does have an ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mia Peterson
It's Friday night, but I feel like staying home
My phone keeps ringing, but I'm not going to answer
I'm alright, but I'd rather be stay alone
Now I'm searching for something through one of my drawers
Dear diary, let me open up to you
Dear diary, hang on to every word I mean
Dear Diary, tell me if you think I'm a fool
I won't mind, because you're my dear diary
Dear diary, to you my hear is transparent
And so are my thoughts
I'm outspoken, but believe me, I wouldn't
Do that with a lot
Because, my dear diary, I'm delighted by your presence
And all ...