Meena Somasundaram Poems
- Chauvinism And Feminism Men can do anything with his ...
- Never Mind In The Go As a little girl she was active never ...
- Condemn It As Jealousy. The jealousy rises on no basis. it ...
- The Synonyms The sultry and humidity that work together the...
- Rains After Some Time Rains did come after a long ...
- Liking Liking is a love great that tells us of a wish ...
- The Adamancy The child in us all showing itself in the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Meena Somasundaram
Chauvinism And Feminism
Men can do anything
with his chauvinistic rights
while women can do nothing
with their feminine sights.
The stronger sex as man is called
go about with a holistic spree.
The weaker females as they are known
care about the minute details in glee.
The weak are strong-willed
much against their physical frame
The strong have an inner turmoil
very much hidden all the same.
The competitive edge goes on
with one complementing the other
making the balance hold in equilibrium
not one tilting the ...