Mark Hopwood Poems
- I Walk Alone When I feel like talking No one will ...
- Sunset Rising Put your soul in the hands of the music, ...
- Ellie A happy you Is a happy me Without you I'm ...
- Walk Your Own Path Deep in the heart of the valley of ...
- No Future, Too Much Past When you have no future You have to...
- Love Train As my mind lies in the brightness of the ...
- Faceless And Faithless We are the faceless few the surgeon's...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mark Hopwood
I Walk Alone
When I feel like talking
No one will listen
When I feel like crying
No one will be there
When I feel like walking
I will walk alone
When I feel like dying
Is everyday of my life.
I'm a good actor
Sometimes I can fool myself into believing I'm happy
And as I wipe the words away from my mouth
And throw the burning rag to the floor
Holding the air tightly in my hands
I can sense a battle coming
As the dark black cloud surrounds me again
And the screaming hordes eat into my brain.
How can the sky be the limit
I can't even get my feet off ...