Marchette Chute Poems
- My Dog His nose is short and scrubby; His ears hang rather ...
- My Family
- Skiing I'm very good at skiing. I have a kind of knack For ...
- Undersea Beneath the waters Green and cool The mermaids ...
- Spring Rain The storm came up so very quick It couldn't have...
- Our Tree When spring comes round, our apple tree Is very ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marchette Chute
His nose is short and scrubby;
His ears hang rather low;
And he always brings the stick back
No matter how far you throw,
He gets spanked rather often
For things he shouldn't do,
Like lying-on-beds, and barking,
And eating up shoes when they're new
He always wants to be going
Where he isn't supposed to go.
He tracks up the house when it's snowing--
Oh, puppy, I love you so.