Marchette Chute Poems
- My Dog His nose is short and scrubby; His ears hang rather ...
- Skiing I'm very good at skiing. I have a kind of knack For ...
- Undersea Beneath the waters Green and cool The mermaids ...
- My Family
- Spring Rain The storm came up so very quick It couldn't have...
- Christmas My goodness, my goodness, It's Christmas again. ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marchette Chute
His nose is short and scrubby;
His ears hang rather low;
And he always brings the stick back
No matter how far you throw,
He gets spanked rather often
For things he shouldn't do,
Like lying-on-beds, and barking,
And eating up shoes when they're new
He always wants to be going
Where he isn't supposed to go.
He tracks up the house when it's snowing--
Oh, puppy, I love you so.