Manoj KrishnanSarojam Poems
- West Wind the wind that comes from far
- A Man In Love Is a man woken up to the truth and beauty of...
- The Love That Makes You mad, crazy, idiot and helpless you...
- When A Woman Feels Like alone in the crumpled sheets a ...
- In Love Like This nothing more i want its my life
- Where You Were this last moment she was waiting for you
- Then And Now when the moments seems interminable like the ...
radiologist by profession
dreamer by nature
would like to go back to my young adulthood and start over again (am so obsessed by my early 20's)
now, chasing dreams again....to know life, love and self more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Manoj KrishnanSarojam
that comes from far
through the open door
the wind that carries the fragrance
of the earthy blossoms
the wind that sings the melody
of the nightingale
the wind that cools the hot vapours
i love to sit here
and feel the wind
the gentle caress
of the west wind