Lisa Weeks Poems
- I Have..I Give. This is not a tiny man made thing Like ...
- If You Were If you were possible, I would pull you near, ...
- My Best Friend There is a friendly Giant My imaginary ...
- To Kiss You I have dreamt Of a thousand different ways To ...
- Adored In Somnolence He curls up behind her His every ...
- Delicious I would taste you up and down, From the top of ...
- Cheap Thrill My feet are pointing high in the air, I'm ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lisa Weeks
I Have..I Give.
This is not a tiny man made thing
Like religion or money.
This is a Mother Nature thing,
Made with the same stuff
As the starlight,
The pull of a wave,
And the smell of Sunshine.
It cannot be placed in a box
And its lid shut tight.
This is a sea!
You hold it in your hand
As if it were a tiny thing.