joseph orutwa Poems
- Truth A Blind Philosophy we are living our moments a life ...
- My Native we are laughing enjoying the soft bands of the ...
- ' We Are Strong, We Are France... We try to look at the past ...
- An African Woman Hold my waist Yes! Here at the sides Lock ...
- Monita Did they sing? Cry out loud in thy name Shaking ...
- The Black An effigy, a scarecrow crows as it scares the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Truth A Blind Philosophy
we are living our moments
a life full of torments
yet we sacrifice to smile
singing twinkle twinkle the songs of the stars
ignoring the fact that we will die
as the winds blow
each time entering a tranquil of trance
our minds subconscious of the pains we go through
even when the sky is rough
hearts being broken
its all rotten,
yet we still survive
we are strong
thats who we are....