john hardesty Poems
- Sleepless Star Long ere creation spurn The stars shone in ...
- Creation Of Haiku There is no brilliance in creating one ...
- Ananias Custom of truth valued by all, Lies are lies, great...
- An Existential Sigh The freethinker peddles his thoughts of ...
- The Mercy Seat The trials of one's squalor So grim and ...
- God's Infinite Task Overwhelms the immoderate mortal, Where...
I live and die by philosophy! ! 'The mind is the man, and knowledge mind; a man is but what he knoweth..'__ Francis Bacon more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Long ere creation spurn
The stars shone in the heavens,
Billions of years they have burned
To musing eyes
Who stare endlessly at the spectrum.
A saltant star flickers into the night
Silently ululating for its space,
Glinting, candent the powerful light,
Although a millions of miles away,
Its touch brilliantly bright.
The ebbing of its glow
Skirrs pass the shadowing night,
Mystifying the dwarf star eyes below
Where wishes are made upon,
As a dying star enters time's black hole.